In MIUI based devices, we get an option to boost the game speed through Game Speed Booster. It clears all the background activities and increases the game bandwidth priority in order to get the maximum performance while playing the game.
Features: We can customize the game booster app settings and can set the memory exceptions. Navigation buttons turned off automatically to prevent accidental clicks that can ruin your gaming experience. While in-game mode, all the phone calls will be picked up in hand-free mode automatically which means we don’t have to close the game to answer the phone call. Here is an enhanced mode section in which we get four options:
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness
- Turn Off Reading Mode
- Restrict screenshot Gestures
- Don’t open the notification shade
Personally, I didn’t feel much differences in Game Speed booster mode but it definitely increases some smoother experience. In this tutorial, we’ll discuss, How To Enable Game Speed Booster in Xiaomi Phones?
How to enable Game speed Booster in MIUI devices?
In this section, we’ll know how to enable Game speed booster in the Xiaomi smartphone in the step by step
1. Open MIUI in-built Security app
2. Click one Game speed booster from the bottom
3. From the bottom, open settings
4. Toggle On the Game speed booster
5. Now, Again come to the booster section and add the Games
Thanks for scrolling down. We’ve explained how to enable game speed booster in the Xiaomi smartphones. There’re some more notepad hidden tricks are available which we’ll cover later. Subscribe for stay tuned with us. Here, we post daily great articles on the topic tips and tricks.
- How To Use Always-On Display in MIUI 11
- How To Enable Game Speed Booster in Xiaomi Smartphones
- Best MIUI 11 Features in Redmi Note 5 and Other Devices
- How to Enable Dark Mode in MIUI 11 | MIUI 11 Dark Mode
- How to Enable MIUI Control Center on any Android smartphone
- Top 10 Best Features of MIUI 12 You should Know