WhatsApp is a very popular messaging app on mobile platforms. The reason being such a popular messaging app is to keep it as simple as it could be. It’s very easy to connect with someone using WhatsApp. If you have a mobile number registered on WhatsApp, you can easily contact, send messages, videos, photos, etc to that person. But, the problem is an unknown person can also contact you, send spam messages, etc with your WhatsApp. In this case, you can block a person on WhatsApp to not receive any spam messages or calls, watching your profile photo, etc. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to block a person on WhatsApp.
Here’s how to block someone on WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone
- Click to open Chat
- Tap on three-dot from top left corner
- Select More > Tap Block. From here, either you can choose to report and block or block only.
Along with that, you can use WhatsApp mute feature to mute a person forever or for a specific time.
How to unblock a person on WhatsApp
It also gives you option to unblock person later. Follow the given steps:
- Open WhatsApp
- Tap corner three-dot
- Select Settings > Account > Privacy > Blocked Contacts
- Tap on a contact
- Then tap Unblock.
- 5 New WhatsApp Features in 2021 that you don’t know
- Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode On Android and iOS Devices
- 20 Best WhatsApp Tricks and Hidden Secrets
- How to Delete WhatsApp Account or Change your WhatsApp Number?