Google Chrome is a very popular internet browser for years and millions of people use this browser to surf daily internet stuff. After using a browser for quite a time, chances are high that it has a lot of junk data stored in it. The junk data not only takes for storage but also downgrades the performance of the internet browser as well. Today, however, I’ll show you how you can clear browsing history from Google Chrome and get the performance back to the browser.
Chrome Related: Best Google Chrome Tricks For Android
How to Clear History From Google Chrome on Android
Most Android user has set Google Chrome as the default browser, which has stored tons of data inside the browser. However, it gives you the option to delete browsing history and other data selectively. Follow the given instructions to clear history from Google Chrome on Android:
- Open Google Chrome on your Android
- Tap vertical 3-dot from top right corner
- Select Settings option to open Chrome settings
- In Basics, Tap Privacy and Security option
- Tap Clear Browsing Data
- Tap on Advanced category from top and then choose Time Range and select All time
- At last, choose the options to clear data from the browser: Browsing history, Cookies and site data, Cached images and files, etc.
- And hit clear data. That’s it.
Must try Google Chrome browser if you don’t use it. You can easily download Google Chrome for your multi-platform devices either you’re using Android, Windows, or iPhone, Linux, etc. Also, don’t forget to check out our other related articles: