Google play store is one of the trusted sources from where you can download and install apps and games on your Android phone. It lists tons of apps’ categories and allows users to install the app directly from here. Along with that, it let you update Google and other apps within one click. While Play Store is one of the most essential components of Android OS and always comes with Android phones pre-installed, however, in some cases, a particular device may miss this feature. If this is in your case, worry not. It’s very simple & easy to download and install Google play store.
Download Google Play Store as an APK
APK is an extension of all Android apps including the Google play store itself. You can download the latest version APK file of Google play store from a trusted website or Android-forum and then simply install it on your Android phone. Here’s how to do it:
- Download Play Store APK format file from APKMirror or another trusted website
- Once downloaded, tap on the APK file and then choose to install to proceed further.
- If it shows an error, enable unknown source installation from Android Settings > Security > Uknown source. If you’re Android 8.0 (Oreo) or above user, you need to give permission to individual apps to install third-party apps.
- Once done. Again, tap on the APK file and install Google play store on your Android phone.
- After that, use your Google account to sign in to the play store. Now, you can download, install, and update all the apps directly through the play store.
Check Google Play Store Latest Version
There are some older versions available of the Google play store. In case, if you’ve installed an older Google play store version on your phone then you can replace it with the latest version of the play store very easily. Here’s how to do that:
- Open “Google play store” on your phone
- Tap on 3-lines and go to “Settings“
- Scroll to the bottom. Tap “Play Store Version“.
A new version of google play store will be downloaded and installed.
Follow the tutorial to get Google play store on any Android smartphone. You can read other Google play store error and their fixes. If you encounter an error while doing this, you can comment down your issue. Follow us on social media platform and subscribe to our website.