Google play store is one of the main trusted sources from where we can download and install applications on our Android device. A month ago, Google was pushing dark mode updates for its all services/platforms such as Calculator, Calendar, Chrome, Youtube, etc. Almost every Google platform had got the update except Play Store but recently It got the native update as well. Now let’s find out how to enable it
Enable Dark Mode in Play Store
After switching to the dark mode, the PlayStore will look like as in the above images. However, I noticed a lag issue with dark mode but I hope it will be fine in your case.
Follow these steps to enable dark mode
- Open the PlayStore on your Android phone
- Slide left or tap three verticle lines from the top left corner
- Goto Settings
- Tap Themes
- Choose Dark
That’s it. You’ve enabled dark mode on your Play Store successfully.
If you’ve any questions or queries regarding to this article ask me in the comment box. We’ll bring more articles on Play Store and Android tips & hacks so stay tuned with us. Follow us on social platforms on our Facebook Page & Twitter. See you there.
Articles on Dark Mode:
- How to Enable Dark Mode in Android 10
- How to enable WhatsApp Dark Mode in Android
- How to enable Chrome Dark Mode on Android and PC
- How to Enable Dark Mode in MIUI 11 | MIUI 11 Dark Mode
Some Useful Android Apps & Games:
- 25 Best Android Apps your Smartphone should definitely have
- 10 Best File Sharing Apps For Android Phones in 2020
- Top 8 Android Games that You Should Play in 2020 (Online & Offline)
- 10 Best Android Launchers | Highly Customizable Launchers
Some Useful Android Tutorials: