Signal private messenger is an end-to-end encrypted messaging app for mobile & desktop platforms. The company claims to be one of the most secured platforms for messaging that it doesn’t collect user data for personal use. However, we can’t rely on the company’s claims especially when it comes to our privacy. Signal provides a two-step verification feature as an option that you can enable to secure your data furthermore from our side. So, let’s get into the tutorial on how to enable two-step verification on Signal Private Messenger.
Here’s how to enable two-step verification on Signal:
- Open Signal App on your Android, iOS, or Desktop
- Tap on your Signal profile icon from the top left corner
- Tap on Advanced
- Then, select Advanced PIN Settings
- Tap on Enable PIN
- Enter PIN (it should be at least 4 digits)
- At last, re-enter PIN to confirm it.
Done. You have successfully enabled Signal two-step verification. Also, Remember the PIN, it will be asked whenever you switch your device or re-install the app.
Moreover, you can enable PIN reminders to ask for PIN more frequently. Go to Settings > Privacy > Enable PIN reminders under the Signal PIN section.
I hope you like this tutorial. Follow us on social media and bookmark our site for future updates.
- 10 Best Alternatives to WhatsApp to Switch Right Now 
- 5 New WhatsApp Features in 2021 You Don’t Know Yet
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Telegram Messenger
- 21 Best Telegram Tips & Tricks You Should Know (2021)
- How to Move Your WhatsApp Group Chats to Signal App
- Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode On Android and iOS Devices
- How to Check if you’re blocked on WhatsApp
- WhatsApp Introduces two new Read Later and Mute Video Features
- How to backup & restore apps on Android phone