Hello! how you doing guys? Today’s article is really special for you. In this article, we will review VMOS. Here we’ll know What is VMOS? How we can install another ROM in our Android smartphones without rooting? and What are the pros & cons of VMOS?
VMOS Review: What is VMOS?
Generally, when we talk about installing two ROMs in Android smartphones, we’ll have to ROOT the Android for sure but do you really think we can’t install two ROMs without Rooting and installing TWRP? Well, if you think, you’re wrong, fortunately. Here’s why?
VMOS is a very powerful first virtual machine for Android devices that will let you install another Android operating system without rooting your device. You can use VMOS virtual like other apps. The current VMOS version 1.0.62.
Read more about VMOS from Wiki
How to install another OS with VMOS?
In this section, we will know how to install a virtual Android operating system using VMOS. So let’s get to the tutorial
1. Open VMOS official website from the given link.
2. Tap VMOS Unlocker or APK Download to download the file
3. Once Downloaded, install VMOS (Note: If turn on unknown sources)
4. Open it then click Enter VMOS and allow the floating Window Mode & other permissions
5. It’ll take a few minutes to initialize the setup
6. Now you need to install VMOS tool to access play store on VMOS virtual OS
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully install VMOS virtual machine on your Android phone. You can use this just like the normal apps and enjoy the stock ROM experience. It is capable of installing another app, gaming, calling, playing songs & videos, etc/
Some Other Options in VMOS App
1. Root VMOS: You can root virtual OS from the VMOS Settings > ROOT > Enable Root. It takes 30 seconds to root the virtual OS.
2. Import apps from the Original OS: Open File Transportation app from VMOS and click import. From here you can import multiple apps, pictures, other files, etc.
3. Change Resolution: Open VMOS settings and tap resolution option from the top then tap add resolution. You can set width, height, and DPI manually.
VMOS Review: Pros and Cons Of VMOS?
Definitely, there are more pros compare to the cons of the VMOS app. Since it’s an unbiased VMOS review, We will look for both, pros & cons.
- The biggest advantage over VMOS is, you don’t need to root your Android smartphone to install two operating systems. Rooting is a very risk factor and if you don’t any technical knowledge don’t do it, you can easily break your smartphone. For your information, Rooting voids your smartphone’s warranty. If anything wrong happens to your smartphone you will not able to it will not be covered guarantee.
- It takes only a few minutes for the complete installation.
- You can enjoy the stock Android performance.
- You can change screen resolution as well.
- Use VMOS to install the same apps twice. You can import apps, files, and gallery directly into VMOS. Along with that, you can install new Android apps using play store on VMOS.
- VMOS comes with a pre-root environment which means you can modify the system files and perform some root operations without voiding your warranty. You can use the Xposed framework to tweak Android. It’s 100% risk-free.
- You can easily switch between VMOS and your default OS within a matter of milliseconds.
- You can minimize the VMOS app window and use two apps simultaneously.
- Free of Cost.
- A smartphone should have more than 32GB storage and 2GB RAM.
- Minimum Android 5.1 or above is required to run this app.
- Since it is like Android Guest Mode, you can not access full features.
Overall it’s the best way to install a secondary operating system in Android smartphones without rooting or taking any risk.
Read More: 15 Best Music Player Apps For Android
The conclusion is if you want to install another operating system in your Android smartphone and you’re a non-technical person or you don’t want to root your device, VMOS is for you. GO ahead and install it right now. However, if you’re a technical person then you should prefer custom ROM over TWRP, there you have full access over the ROM. Personally, I have used this app only for once.
If you’ve any questions regarding this article, comment down. And don’t forget to share this with your WhatsApp friends. Have a nice day:)