The Google-owned company, YouTube, the most popular video streaming platform, has now officially got the update for dark mode for the different platforms. There are billions of users on Youtube can now enjoy the dark mode. We’ve already explained the benefits of using dark mode, it reduces phones battery consumption and reduces eyes strain as well. You can watch videos more longer without getting tired when dark mode enabled. This tutorial will show you how to turn on dark mode on Youtube. So without further ado, let’s get into the tutorial:
How to turn on Dark Mode in Browsers
If you watch Youtube videos in an internet browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, etc you can enable dark mode directly in your internet browser. Here’s how:
- Visit the YouTube site in your Chrome or another browser
- Click on your Account logo from the top right corner
- Select Appearance: Device theme
- Choose Dark theme.
How to turn on Dark Mode in Android YouTube App
If you’re an Android user and use YouTube application to watch videos, follow the given instruction to turn the dark mode on.
- Open the YouTube app on your Android phone
- Tap on the Profile logo from the top left corner
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Tap on Appearance
- Choose Dark theme
How to turn on Dark Mode in iPhone and iPads
You can easily turn on Youtube dark mode on iOS-based devices like iPhones and iPads. Follow the instructions step by step:
- Open YouTube on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on your Profile logo
- Select Settings
- Toggle Dark theme on.
I hope this tutorial was helpful for you. Comment down if you want more tutorials and do subscribe to our website and follow us on social media platforms for more updates.
- How to Install YouTube Vanced [Root or Non-Root]
- How to Download a Youtube Video For Free (100% working)
- 3 cool ways to Create GIF from a YouTube Video
- 5 Best YouTube Live Streaming Apps For Android